Cythera Guides keeps some archives of other Cythera-related sites. These works are the creations of their respective authors; I neither own them nor maintain them in any way.
- Ambrosia Times: Cythera Articles - A collection of Ambrosia Times articles relating to Cythera
- Glenn Andreas' Old Homepage - Glenn Andreas' homepage hosted on skypoint before he began working with Ambrosia. It also has a little info about his other early games like Theldrow and Blobbo. (Wayback Archive)
- Old Delver Site - The original delver.com website around 1997-1999, including some backstory on Cythera; some of this material also appears in Ambrosia Times. These pages are missing all images and files (except the Stairway MIDI) sadly.
- Delver Engine
- Delving into Details - In this interesting article, Glenn Andreas provides a small technical overview of the capabilities of the Delver engine.
- Delver Editor - Glenn Andreas discusses the likelihood of a Delver scenario editor.
- Delver Overview - General information about Delver, from delver.com before anything specific to Cythera was there.
- Delver Progress Log - Early progress updates on Delver.
- Delver Screenshots - Talks a little about screenshots from an old Cythera alpha version, but unfortunately, all the images are gone.
- Randy Pringle
Ambrosia Software Pages
- Ambrosia Forums - Before ASW vanished, I backed up part of their web board. I've given it the same treatment as Cythera and made a NodeBB-based copy. Sadly, a few categories are missing, but a lot of the old game threads have been preserved. Hopefully others have bits and pieces saved so we can reassemble everything at some point. For now, this is a useful resource of old posts. You can make an account to search, but since it's strictly archival, posting is disabled.
- Ambrosia Addons - Ambrosia once hosted an extensive collection of game addons. There were some really great addons, so I've saved all of them for all of their games here.
- The Ambrosia Times - Their digital newsletter had a lot of interesting interviews and pre-release snapshots. Since their website seems to be down as of July 19, 2019 (apparently turned off after a lot of spam began to appear on their forums starting July 15), I've tried to save a mostly-complete web version of their files.
There are some other game guides I've used over the years, and I was disappointed to see them disappear from online. I think their respective authors had intentions similar to my own when creating their pages, and for that reason, I'm backing them up in an attempt to preserve some of the excellent resources made for these other games. I hope others will find some use from these links. As before, I want to mention that I do not own these websites in any way. These are just for archival purposes.
- Erica's Secrets Guide to Ferazel's Wand - This guide used to be hosted by Mac OS Journal, but they've long since disappeared. It was hard to find this one intact; the Wayback Machine was missing a lot of images. I have pieced together as much as I can using as many different sources as I could find, so this is probably the most complete archive available online at the moment. Most pages are complete or very nearly so. A couple are missing several images, but all of the text is there. I have also completed a Let's Play Ferazel's Wand series based on this guide for those interested.
- Stark's Pillars of Garendall Walkthrough and Compendium - I was surprised to see this one go down since it was being hosted on evula.net formerly. Sadly, Evula has not renewed the domain, making this page inaccessible except through caches and web archives. It is presented here in its complete form; nothing is missing so far as I know. I archived Stark's other pages while I was at it, since he had several other POG-related ones, but the walkthrough was the most important to me.